Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creative thinker, good design sense and knowledge in design and street fashion, understand of the latest trends that are on-going in the fashion industry, works well independently and as a team.
- Provide creative, concepts and graphics adhering to brand guidelines and complete tasks according within time frame given for marketing materials and advertising purposes.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time, able to meet short deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Require to liaise with outside printers for artwork and assure the accurate of printing requirements.
- Report and feedback to Art Director and keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in graphic design, multimedia design, professional design or equivalent.
- Intermedia knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: PsD, Ai
- Strong portfolio with original digital artwork.
- Problem-solving, detail-oriented, creative and practical.
- Good timeline management skills, able to be organized and to meet deadlines.
- Good communication in English or Cantonese or Japanese with Art Director on the progress updates on a regular basis (daily/weekly). Where necessary, escalate any schedule delays to the manager.
- Animation/video editing and photography and is an added advantage.
- Willing to learn attitude.
Without portfolio link or attachments, and incomplete resume will be auto filtered off. Complete submission, candidate will be contacted via call or email for interview within 14 days.
- Growth opportunities
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Harmonious working culture with young, vibrant and high performing team!