Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide online customer service enquiries promptly (pre-sales and after sales) to various e-commerce platforms via live chat, email and phone call (if required) in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow up and solve customer issues and other product knowledge.
- Assist in creating platform content and information and keep up to date online inventory to superior.
- Assist in managing online ads, ad hoc assignment and any other duties assigned by the immediate superior to optimize sales and operation or traffic.
- Communicate with internal digital marketing team as well as social media marketing, external courier company and various e-commerce platforms’ agents, and report to head of marketing keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current pursue in Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business Administrative, Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and Microsoft Office Skills (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good timeline management skills, focused and well-organized person and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication on the progress updates on a regular basis (daily/weekly). Where necessary, escalate any schedule delays to the manager.
- Positive attitude and good team player to work close with design team.
- Able to work independently, proven analytical, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and practical.
- Has a keen interest in developing acumen in e-commerce platform management & marketing.
- Internship position available for duration of 3-6 months starting December/January.
- Growth opportunities
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Harmonious working culture with young, vibrant and high performing team!