Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute company e-commerce platforms operation across a variety of channels such as email marketing, social media and digital advertising campaigns etc.
- Deal with correspondence and provide online customer service enquiries promptly, follow-up cases in a timely and professional manner.
- Assure all aspects of platform content and information are accurate and update e.g. availability of products.
- Assist marketing team in managing online ads, ad hoc assignment and any other duties assigned by the immediate superior to optimize sales and operation or traffic.
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely to maintain sales records and creates detailed reports with data analysis daily and weekly reports and other feedback to head of marketing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess a diploma/degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related field.
- Required software skills: MS Word, Excel and PPT. Canva is a plus.
- At least 1 year working experience in Sales and Marketing, e-commerce coordinator or in administration may be advantageous. However, fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Good communication, ability to multitask to meet the deadlines, work with minimal supervision and good team player with other department.
- Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing strategies.
- Growth opportunities
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Harmonious working culture high performing team!