We are looking for detail-oriented digital marketing executives passionate about digital marketing and developing new strategies to maximize online revenue.
- Provide professional online customer service on company online platforms by providing prompt assistance, helpful information, and effective problem resolution for after-sales requests and other business-related inquiries.
- Perform accurate daily e-commerce operations, maintain an up-to-date online platforms and presence, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Update content information and maintain the company's social media platforms, including products listing, scheduling posts, and etc.
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies, provide insights on customer shopping trends, and optimize sales campaigns to achieve monthly KPI within operating expenses.
- Analyse campaigns performance and report to the team.
- Propose new business ideas and/or plans to expand the company's reach and revenue.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce trends and technologies to optimize the company's online presence and marketing efforts.
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Marketing, Sale, Advertising, or equivalent with minimum 1 year working experience.
- Require knowledge: Strong organizational, analytics and strategies.
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Fashion sense is a bonus to help with trends, displays, and marketing.
- Must willing to work in Sungai Buloh (near Kota Damansara).
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Melayu is required, with Chinese being a bonus, as it can be beneficial for communication with Chinese-speaking customers or business partners.
KPI Rewards • Staff discount • Allowance